The basic purpose of American government is, as the Declaration of Independence states, to secure our unalienable, God-given rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. America was founded on the timeless and universal truth of humanity: that “all men are created equal.” Yet, today these rights are under threat from a dizzying array of sources, and we must urgently restore America’s historic commitment to freedom, equality, and self-governance.
Through the America First Agenda, we will protect the American values that have made our Nation great. In doing so, we will commit to protecting our constitutional rights and honoring the sanctity of life.
The America First Agenda:
- Defend our Constitutional Right of Religious Liberty
- Defend our Constitutional Right to Keep and Bear Arms
- Stop Big Tech from Encroaching on our Free Speech
- Honor the Sanctity of Every Innocent Human Life
- Defend Female Athletes and Preserve Fairness in Women’s Sports